Vancouver Snapshots City Tour
approx., fully narrated
Pick-ups for this tour are at Vancouver hotels only. (Staying in Richmond? We will cover your Canada Line fare and pick you up at a Downtown Station)
Rates: Adult $39* Child $20*
* Vancouver Snapshots Sightseeing Tour, Admissions & Tax Included
This Vancouver City Snapshots Tour gives you a wonderful taste of what our city has to offer. A 2 hour excursion for those with limited time to see the sights. Be dropped off at your hotel after the tour or at a restaurant of your choice. Stop to see the story poles in Stanley Park and enjoy the panoramic views of beautiful downtown Vancouver, travel through the 1001 acre Stanley Park, English Bay, Chinatown, Gastown and an option to stay and enjoy a leisurely stroll or world-class cuisine on Granville Island. Downtown Vancouver complimentary Hotel Pick-up and Drop-off included. For Richmond guests we will cover your Canada Line fare and pick you up at a Downtown Station.
Suggested Clothing: Comfortable clothing for the day including a warm shirt or outer layer.
- Complimentary Hotel Pick-Up & Drop-off from Downtown Vancouver Hotels (Staying in Richmond? We will cover your Canada Line fare and pick you up at a Downtown Station)
- Downtown Vancouver - Get a 'snapshot' of one of the world's most livable cities
- Sports Stadiums - See the world's largest cable supported retractable roof stadium, BC Place
- Chinatown - Vancouver's cultural diversity in action.
- Gastown - Historic area of Vancouver, this is where it all started
- Canada Place - Alaska cruise ship terminal
- Olympic Cauldron - All eyes were on Vancouver in 2010. See where the flame kicked off one of the most spectacular Winter Olympic Games in history
- Coal Harbour - Exclusive waterfront community
Stanley Park - With a stop at the totem poles this is a perfect opportunity to get a 'snapshot' of the city.
- English Bay - Downtown Vancouver's beautiful beachfront community.
Granville Island - This is the final stop point of the tour with an option to stay and make your own way back to your hotel -OR- our guide will gladly provide you with complimentary hotel drop-off.